Time: November 20, 2017 from 10am to 3pm
Location: Central Huron Community Centre
Street: 239 Bill Fleming Drive,
City/Town: Clinton, ON N0M 1L0
Website or Map: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/h…
Event Type: informative, seminar
Organized By: Farm Credit Canada
Latest Activity: Nov 2
You’re collecting all the right information – now what do you do with it? Gain insight into what your numbers really mean and learn how to turn that information into action.
• explore options for organizing your financial statements
• discover why it matters how you present your numbers
• understand the financial buzzwords you hear regularly
• learn which financial ratios are important, and why
• get tips on making the most of your bookkeeping software
Lunch will be provided.