Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

General Agriculture Discussions (418)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are others worried about the consumer's perception of agriculture, farming and where their food comes from?

After watching this episode of the Agenda, it struck me that farmers are going to have a difficult time explaining agriculture and defendin…

Started by OntAG Admin

0 Mar 9, 2016

Hay fields left over the winter

Hi there, I have some orchard grass pastures that were left over the winter from the last growing season. Now they are all under about 4…

Started by Greg Castonguay

1 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Harry Stam

What are you best memories of attending a Farm Show?

Everyone loves to visit Farm Shows during the year. What are you best memories or stories? The Farms.com team has exhibited at Farm Shows a…

Started by OntAG Admin

0 Feb 28, 2016

Advancing Women In Agriculture Conference - Iris Meck Provides Advice To Young Women. Any Thoughts?

What advice to you have for young women considering a careers in the agriculture and food sector. For more information visit http://www.ad

Started by Joe Dales

0 Feb 21, 2016

Agricultural Drones (UAV)

I’m currently looking for a few test farms in the Kawartha Lakes for our newest UAV platforms. 'Must be a minimum of 9 kms away from the ai…

Started by Sparrow Vision

1 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by OntAG Admin

Federal Politics: What Federal Party Best Serves Farmers, Agriculture and Rural Communities? Webcast Debate on Sept 30, 2015.

National Agriculture Leaders Debate to be held September 30 The Canadian Federation of Agriculture will be hosting a National Agriculture L…

Started by OntAG Admin

0 Sep 14, 2015

Vegitable Seed planter

Hello all, I am in need of help buying vegitable seed planter for a small farm of about 7 acres. Can some body plz tell me any place in and…

Started by Mohammad shah

0 Aug 19, 2015

See this great video: “FEEDING CORN IN IOWA”

Started by Robert Frye

0 Jul 12, 2015

GPS area measurement and guidance. Precision farming in Canada.

Hello everybody! I am representative of a company which last 7 years was oriented on GPS solutions for agriculture. We made gps area measur…

Started by manx

1 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by OntAG Admin

Pork Producers Wanted for a chat!

Hi everyone  My name is Katie and I'm a student at the University of Guelph. Here's the kicker - I am not in agriculture and I don't come…

Started by Katie MacDonald

0 Jun 30, 2015

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

New Food Safety and Traceability Online Courses!

Give your company a competitive edge – take free eLearning courses to learn more about industry best practices and to be more competitive in the marketplace!

New Online Tool to Help Canadian Farmers Manage Risk

Flooding, pests, disease and other extreme weather events are constant risks to the businesses and livelihoods of farmers.

Koopycrest Mocha Ali Apple sweeps major CMSS Production Awards for 2016!

continues to pile up the accolades, standing at the pinnacle of the Milking Shorthorn breed in Canada. With the release of 2016 production awards recently, the Canadian Milking Shorthorn Society is excited to share that Apple swept the major individual production awards they they present each year!

Ontario investing nearly $1 million into canola variety development

One producer says researchers should study Swede Midge when developing new varieties

De Dell Plants The First Organic Pre-Commercial Screening Corn Trial

De Dell Seeds planted their first Organic Pre-Commercial Corn trials on May 24th near Ingersoll, Ontario.

© 2017   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service