Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

Bristow's Discussions (132)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had first hand dealings with the UN officials in Somalia, they are the scum o…"

Bristow replied Apr 28, 2011 to UN resolution looks to give "Mother Earth" same rights as humans

3 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Bristow

"Think again, Canadian Law is written by the UN New World Order which is modeled on E…"

Bristow replied Apr 28, 2011 to UN resolution looks to give "Mother Earth" same rights as humans

3 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Bristow

"When it comes to government policy on smoking, yes its a dirty habit and health issu…"

Bristow replied Apr 10, 2011 to New Littering fees

3 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Joann

"I been listening to CBC, and think where have I heared this before.  Some promises t…"

Bristow replied Apr 6, 2011 to Federal Budget: Do you want an election? Do you think anything will change with an election?

9 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Bristow

"What ever you vote, you are still getting the same policys, lies and state control o…"

Bristow replied Mar 25, 2011 to Federal Budget: Do you want an election? Do you think anything will change with an election?

9 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Bristow

"Take the subsidies, take the penaties. Boards and governments are now corporations a…"

Bristow replied Feb 28, 2011 to CQM program Dairy

1 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Bristow

"Check out using algue on youtube."

Bristow replied Feb 24, 2011 to What do you think of the new 2% Biodiesel Fuel Content Mandate?

10 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Arron Burns

"Britain's promise to more than double its use of biofuels by 2020 is "significantl…"

Bristow replied Feb 24, 2011 to What do you think of the new 2% Biodiesel Fuel Content Mandate?

10 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Arron Burns

"<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.you…"

Bristow replied Feb 7, 2011 to Canadian's New farmer exchange program with Africa.

1 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Bristow

"It would be the same as solar return, back in the grid, but you get more for your se…"

Bristow replied Jan 31, 2011 to Biogas is more than energy

11 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Kevin Stewart

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

Changes to Income Sprinkling Rules Are a Step in the Right Direction for Farmers

The Canadian Federation of Agriculture (CFA) is pleased to see that Finance Canada has considered the feedback contributed by CFA and other farm groups with regard to the Tax Fairness proposals, and has proposed changes that have addressed a number of the key concerns identified by Canadian farm businesse

Joint assistance from Ottawa and Quebec to help Quebec farmers affected by extraordinary hail events in 2017

A number of hail events resulted in significant damage to farm operations this summer, beyond what has been seen in recent years. In assistance to farmers who have incurred extraordinary expenses, Governments of Canada and Quebec are offering up to $13 million through the 2017 Canada-Quebec Hail Assistance

Researchers ‘spill the beans’ on new use for soybean oil

Soybean growers may be excited to learn that University of Guelph researchers have recently found a new use for the oil from a specialty soybean variety.

Fine wine grapes take time

When Dr. Helen K. Fisher retired as viticulture research scientist at Vineland Research and Innovation Centre (Vineland), there were a few loose ends to tie up.

Processors on the hunt for potatoes after shortage in P.E.I.

Processors in P.E.I. must import potatoes from other provinces after local producers faced below-average crop yields.

© 2017   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service