Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

General Agriculture Discussions (398)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GPS area measurement and guidance. Precision farming in Canada.

Hello everybody! I am representative of a company which last 7 years was oriented on GPS solutions for agriculture. We made gps area measur…

Started by manx

1 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by OntAG Admin

Pork Producers Wanted for a chat!

Hi everyone  My name is Katie and I'm a student at the University of Guelph. Here's the kicker - I am not in agriculture and I don't come…

Started by Katie MacDonald

0 Jun 30, 2015

WANTED: pictures of barns missing boards for a story on thieves

I need pictures of old barns missing boards  and stories about cedar fence rail thieves and barn board thieves - do they ever get caught?…

Started by Robert Campbell

0 Jun 15, 2015

Where to find pressure treated fence posts?

I am looking for a truckload of pressure treated fence posts for a large pasture project, and am having trouble finding a supplier in south…

Started by me54321

0 Jun 3, 2015

See This New Ag Video: CONTROLLED BURN [2160p HD]

See this new Ag Video: “Controlled Burn” https://youtu.be/Y-VLwBjJtHI

Started by Robert Frye

0 May 31, 2015

See this great video: 2015 Corn Planting In Iowa (2160p HD)

See this great video: 2015 Corn Planting In Iowa (2160p HD) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKmVH3FNN5k

Started by Robert Frye

0 May 31, 2015

See this great Ag Video: "SPRAYING HERBICIDE IN IOWA [2160p HD]

See This New Ag Video: “Herbicide Spraying In Iowa” [2160p HD] https://youtu.be/o_MOgTK8s5Q

Started by Robert Frye

0 May 31, 2015

LOOKING FOR HARVEST CREW

We are a Custom Harvesting Crew from Saskatchewan.  Looking for men or women to join our 2015 Harvest crew.  We travel to Kansas and back i…

Started by Lynn Prevost

0 Apr 28, 2015

Hunters, another cash crop

I am a hunter and have been in a successful landowner relationship for ten years. We pay $350/hunter/week for access and use of the hunt ca…

Started by Dave swift

0 Apr 6, 2015

Ontario BeeKeepers' Association Responds To Misleading Media Campaign - Neonics.

From Ontario Bee Association MILTON, ON. A coalition of Ontario Farm organizations, along with pesticide and seed industries, has launched…

Started by OntAG Admin

2 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Colin Lundy

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

Disease Alert: PDCOV and PED

Don't let outbreaks turn into a potential epidemic.

Ontario Pork Chair and Vice-Chair Elected (2024)

The Ontario Pork Board of Directors welcomes incoming Chair Tara Terpstra, a producer from Huron County and Vice-Chair Bruce Hudson, a producer from Ottawa Valley.

Maintaining Reduced Exposure To Toxoplasma gondii, By Brad DeWolf from Southwest Ontario Veterinary Services

Toxoplasma gondii (T. gondii) is a zoonotic and protozoan parasite that infects more than one-third of the global human population.

Ag in the House: April 8 – 11

A recap of question period’s mentions of farmers and Bill C-234

Stress Hormones Measured in Hair Offer Potential to Identify Pigs’ Resilience to Disease

A multi-institutional team, of scientists is exploring the potential of using the levels of stress hormones deposited in the hair of pigs to determine which genetic lines will be more or less able to ward off disease.

© 2024   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service