Share 'Why Is the World Taking Farming For Granted?'
Anyone listen to the swinecast podcasts? One the other day featured a guy talking about all the stuff ready to hit the meat industry.
1. now meat takes too much water
2. meat takes too much energy
3. food in the US is too cheap
4. the US uses up too much of the worlds resources (this one's old)
5. we eat too much and we should be vegetarians
6. hsus is getting church's on board with their messag…
You can share this discussion in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this