Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

AgClassifieds: Buy and Sell Forum (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FENCED PASTURE FOR COWS

15 ACRE PASTURE - FULLY FENCED AVAILABLE FOR RENT SOUTH OF PORT PERRY   905-985-1087

Started by Prospect Equine

2 May 18, 2012
Reply by Prospect Equine

Own property in a rural high traffic density area? Looking to make some extra cash?

Hello, We are a family owned construction company based out of Milton, Ontario with a focus on the pre-engineered/steel/metal buildings mar…

Started by BuildingBuilders

0 Mar 28, 2012

Looking for access to private property

Hi, I'm a hunter looking for a long term access to a private property within 1 to 1.5 hour drive of Ottawa for turkey and deer hunting. I'…

Started by Nicolas

0 Mar 20, 2012

Coyote Control. :)

Good evening all, I am looking for landowner permission to hunt Coyotes about one hour travel around the Guelph area. I am a mature, licenc…

Started by R

1 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Mike Ollerr

Sales Representative wanted

Date Listed 26-Sep-11 Address King's Highway 3, Norfolk, ON N4B 2E3, Canada View map Job Type Fulltime At thi…

Started by Bill cronmiler

1 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Carolyn Lee

Durham Farmers

Want some free assistance to help get rid of some predators and varmints that are taking a toll on your livestock, production and crops? I’…

Started by Dale Albers

0 Sep 21, 2011

AgClassified Ad: Are You Interested In The Solar Business Opportunity? Check Out SunCarrier.

Started by OntAG Admin

3 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Joe Dales

Ontario AgClassifieds: Hay For Sale Large Square Bales. Area: Stirling Rawdon, Ontario.

Large square bales 29" by 4feet by 7 1/2 feet first cut 5.5cents per pound, second cut 6.5cents per pound all undercover mostly roto cut.…

Started by OntAG Admin

0 Mar 19, 2011

Niagara Horticulture Business Opportunity.

We currently have 2 acres of Bosce, Anju, Bartlet and Blush Rose pears and 2 acres of Pirelli, Bosce and Anju pears. We are asking rent $5…

Started by OntAG Admin

0 Jan 8, 2011

Help Wanted: Farm Worker Wanted for Blaney Grain Farms, a progressive farming operation in Halton County.

I have posted this for Larry Blaney....he is looking for a person to join his team....you can apply through AgCareers.com - the link for mo…

Started by Joe Dales

1 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by carl anthony webb

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

ONTARIO FIELD CROP REPORT – April 19, 2018

The 2018 season is obviously off to a slow start following a significant storm system that brought freezing rain, ice pellets and snow to much of the province on the April 14th weekend. As of April 18th, it’s easy to find fields that are still snow covered (Figure 1). The weather and soil conditions will eventually turn more favourable and when it does field activities will begin at a rapid pace. The following is an overview of where crop conditions are at so far and management considerations for the upcoming 2018 crop.

Ontario family faces farmland expropriation

A farming family from Milton, Ont., is concerned about the future of its beef operation.

Lumiderm insecticide seed treatment now registered for soybeans

Delivers broad-spectrum, early-season protection against bean leaf beetle and soybean aphid

AMI offers new and existing programs to benefit farmers

Farmers and agri-food businesses can take advantage of many resources under the Canadian Agricultural Partnership (CAP).

Ridgetown Ag Breakfast Meeting Minutes – April 10, 2018

There is snow on the ground again this morning. Generally the winter wheat crop looks good. Cold temperatures persist so growth has been limited. Some nitrogen has been applied and most of the red clover is on the wheat.

© 2018   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service