Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

Joe Dales's Discussions (335)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

""

Joe Dales replied Dec 15, 2013 to What does the farmer say...youtube

4 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by OntAG Admin

"Thanks Joann, great video parody...unfortunately I can't stop humming it for a few d…"

Joe Dales replied Dec 15, 2013 to What does the farmer say...youtube

4 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by OntAG Admin

"Good points Joann,   I think it is going to be difficult for Canada Post to continue…"

Joe Dales replied Dec 12, 2013 to Canada Post

3 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by Joe Dales

"I suggest that you find a market gardening operation that you can help near where yo…"

Joe Dales replied Nov 22, 2013 to Are we ready for farming?

1 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Joe Dales

""

Joe Dales replied Oct 8, 2013 to Farming under attack: What do you think of the A&W Better Burger TV ad and Chipotle "Scarecrow" Video? Concerns?

3 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Joann

"Some photos pulled together by Amanda Brodhagen. Find more photos like this on Ontar…"

Joe Dales replied Jul 18, 2013 to Has anyone started harvesting your wheat yet? Post your yields and quality here.

4 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Cox

"Hi Joann,   Great discussion. I am struggling to see how this will impact on the foo…"

Joe Dales replied Jul 5, 2013 to 3-D technology

8 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Joann

"Interesting discussion topic Joann, Here is a video that explains 3D printing. I am…"

Joe Dales replied Jul 4, 2013 to 3-D technology

8 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Joann

"Hi Elizabeth and Emily, Does the whole team have summer or permanent jobs when they…"

Joe Dales replied Apr 23, 2013 to Congrats to the University of Guelph NAMA Student Business Competition Team Who Won Second Place in Kansas City.

6 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Emily den Haan

"Another resource   http://ontariofresh.ca/   Joe"

Joe Dales replied Apr 11, 2013 to Looking for Farm to Work on This Summer

2 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Joe Dales

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

Burnbrae Farms donates more than 3.6 million eggs to Canadian food banks

In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Burnbrae Farms has established a crisis relief program to support Canadian families in need of assistance.

Government of Canada invests in measures to boost protections for Temporary Foreign Workers and Address COVID-19 Outbreaks on Farms

Since the very beginning of this pandemic, the Government of Canada has taken a number of important steps to ensure the safe arrival of farm workers, who play a vital role in preserving Canada's food security.

Ontario Taking Steps to Protect Fish and Wildlife Habitat

The Ontario government is taking steps to protect fish stocks and natural habitat from the harmful impacts of double-crested cormorants by introducing a fall harvest for the species.

New U.S. Farm Subsidies Put Ontario Grain Farmers at Further Risk

Grain Farmers of Ontario, the province’s largest commodity organization, representing Ontario’s 28,000 barley, corn, oat, soybean and wheat farmers, today urges the Canadian government to help Ontario grain farmers with current risk from COVID and U.S. farm subsidies and relief, which could soon top $85 billion.

Growers committed to keeping farm workers safe as part of efforts help get Windsor-Essex to Stage 3

Local farmers are stepping up to play their part to help Windsor-Essex get to Stage 3 of re-opening.

© 2020   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service