Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

Are you going to the Outdoor Farm Show in Woodstock? Please Drop by the Farms.com Tent and Say Hello.

Hi Everyone: We are all looking forward to seeing our friends at the Outdoor Farm Show.

Please drop by our Farms.com Tent on the North Mall.

We are launching this Ontag.farms.com community website and encouraging Ontario farmers to sign up and participate.

Let people know about this site and if they have questions or would like a training session, we have alot of our team at the show.

See you soon,

Joe Dales, Andrew Campbell, Peter Gredig, Moe Agostino, Kathryn Doan, Alison West....and the rest of the Farms.com team.

Views: 270

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The first day of the Outdoor Farm Show was terrific. Thanks for dropping by the Farms.com booth and visiting.

We had a lot of friends who we showed the www.ontag.farms.com site and it should generate a few new members in the next couple of weeks.

Kevin Stewart was at the show...

We talked to Dale Petrie of the Grain Farmers of Ontario....

Andy Dales from Lang Farms visited us.

Larry Blaney of Blaney Grain Farms...

Andrew Bawden attended the Canadian Agrimarketing Assoc meeting at the show.

Today...Moe Agostino will be giving free Commodity Price Presentations at the Pride Booth.

Frank, Andrew and Todd from Farms.com will be at the Farms.com booth and visiting others.

Take care and drop by the Farms.com tent.

Joe Dales
Thanks to Blair Andrews who took some pictures at the show.

Pioneer HiBred was a hit...they had Wendell Clark, Toronto Maple Leaf great signing autographs....

Click on the photo directory to see his photos.

Thanks,

Joe Dales
Busy day today. I do not think I have had to wait for 20 minutes to get to a parking spot in all the years I have attended the OFS! Best weather I can remember and good conditions at the site. Nice talking with the Farms.com team today (Andrew and Todd) and if I wasn't carrying our youngest child I could have tripped Joe as he walked past :-)! Then again I wouldn't want to do that to a young guy like Joe.
Great show and the booth looked busy while I was there. It will be interesting to hear some attendance numbers when compared to other great years.

Wayne Black
Good to see and meet the Farms.com team at the Farm Show.
Hi Everyone:

Wow, what a great show....I think it was the one of the best I have ever been to.

Terrific weather as important but it was the people that made it a three super days.

Thanks for everyone that dropped by the Farms.com booth and provided feedback on the OntAg site as well as the other activities.

Take care,

Joe

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

International Plowing Match 2026 Draws Largest Crowd Since Pandemic Return

The 2026 International Plowing Match and Rural Expo welcomed 71,330 visitors to Bruce County, delivering the strongest attendance since the event returned after the pandemic.

Ont. farmer thankful for doctor’s push for breast cancer screening

Sarah Wynn co-owns Wynn Farms in Greater Napanee

New AI Tools for Alberta Farmers

Alberta is funding seven genomics and AI projects that will help farmers improve livestock performance, manage crop diseases, protect pollinators, and strengthen antimicrobial resistance monitoring through practical data-driven tools.

Canola Meal Boosts Dairy Cow Performance

Research shows canola meals can help dairy producers increase milk production, improve protein efficiency, reduce waste, and support profitability when included in balanced rations.

Lallemand Donates $5,000 to Three Canadian Communities

Lallemand Plant Care awarded $5,000 through its 2026 Hometown Roots Contest to support local community projects across Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Alberta.

© 2026   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service