Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

Is there anyone interested in hunting some coyote on my property in Caledon?

We have 24 acres of bush and there is lots of them here. We hear them at all times of the day.

Please contact me at rjr912@hotmail.com

Views: 2478

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robert,

I would be more than happy to help you out. Coyote hunting is a passion of mine. I am mature, responsible, insured through- O.F.A.H.  and will be respectfull of you and your property. Please let me know if interested. I am also available through the week, as I work nights.

Thanks,

Mike McPhee  (519) 749-2482

Greetings,

I know this post is 7 years old, but I am more than happy to help out.  I am a responsible middle school teacher who is an avid hunter. 

I can be reached at 416-804-5965

Joe De Fazio

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

October Weather Forecast Turns Uncertain as Frost, Storms, and Winter Outlook Shift Across North America

Frost advisories, shifting storm systems, and changing long-range outlooks are creating new uncertainty for farmers as harvest season progresses.

RAM Rodeo Championship Finals Coming to Ancaster After Ontario-Wide Tour

The RAM Rodeo Tour season-ending event in Ancaster will bring together the top competitors from across Ontario for three days of rodeo action featuring bull riding, barrel racing, bronc riding, and other fan-favourite events.

Grain Markets Slide on Corn Stocks and China Trade Concerns

Weekly grain markets fell due to high U.S. corn stocks and excluded soybean tariffs, despite supportive wheat figures and Midwest harvest weather concerns.

Soybean Harvest Tips to Improve Farm Returns

Missouri soybean growers can protect yields by adjusting combine header settings, cutting height, and operating speed to minimize harvest losses.

Solar Farms Help Protect Pollinators and Ecosystems

Establishing pollinator habitats on solar farms supports bee populations and nearby crop pollination while lowering long-term mowing costs and improving site stormwater management.

© 2026   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service