Blaney Grain Farms is a large progressive farming operation based in Milton, Ontario.
- Cash crop farm: Corn, soybeans and winter wheat.
- Operates large new John Deere equipment and precision technology.
Farm Operator Position Responsibilities:
- Work with the BGF team to execute the annual crop plan.
- Complete farming activities including but not limited to: Planting, tillage, spraying, scouting, harvesting, fertilizing and trucking.
- Operate the John Deere equipment: CCS1790, 9460R, 4830
- This is a year round, full time position with seasonal demands at planting and harvest.
- Timely maintenance and repair of all farm equipment.
Qualifications for the position:
- 2 years direct farming experience
- Can do attitude
- Knowledge and can safely operate late model John Deere farm machinery
- Valid Driver’s licence required, AZ preferable.
- John Deere AMS Familiarity
Blaney Grain Farms offers an attractive salary and bonus package based on experience and skills.
How to Apply
Please send resume to: Larry Blaney, Blaney Grain Farms
© 2023 Created by Darren Marsland. Powered by