This Agriculture tour is a great opportunity for the public to visit some of Chatham-Kent’s finest farms and agriculture operations. It’s free, fun, and educational! It’s a self-guided driving tour and participants can visit a few or all of the 5 host sites. This year the tour is focusing on the Ridgetown, Palmyra area.
This year’s host sites include:
1. Dupont Pioneer Production Plant, Ridgetown
2. AGRIS Co-op Drone Demonstration, Ridgetown
3. Zubler Dair Farm, Ridgetown
4. Lower Thames Valley Conservation restoration wetland, Ridgetown
5. Crazy Eight Barn, Palmyra
This is a free event for the public
“Round the County Ag Tour” maps can be found at local libraries, municipal service centres, from any of the host sites, sponsors, many local restaurants or at www.ofa.on.ca/kent under the events section.
For more information please call the Kent Federation of Agriculture, 519-674-1500 x63595 or firstname.lastname@example.org