One of the best events for farm industry stake holders to learn about issues affecting farm clients and with solutions. Timely information, top notch speakers and a unique in-person networking opportunity with the focus on farms.
Belleville, ON, November 27
Featured Guest speakers & Topics:
- Portia MacDonald-Dewhirst, Canadian Agriculture Human Resource Council on Improving farm success through knowledge & skills improvement;
- Mary Carver , ON Home Economics Association on a Call for improved food literacy;
- Pat Learmonth of Farms at Work talking about Farm succession outside of the family;
- Marcus Mitchell of Bonnefield explaining farmland lease financing alternatives;
- Paul Reeds of ON soil & Crop Improvement Association on theGrowing Forward 2 programs that can help your farm clients;
- Charlie Forman offering the story of the Forman Farms' Human Resource management success;
- Don Shaughnessy of The Protectors Group will follow the trail of where the wealth goes.