Time: July 4, 2012 all day
Location: Salford Machinery Ltd. and the IGPC ethanol plan
Website or Map: http://www.oscia.cloverpad.org
Event Type: bus, tour, education
Organized By: Peel SCIA
Latest Activity: Jun 27, 2012
Stops include the newly-expanded facility of Salford Farm Machinery Ltd.. the IGPC ethanol plant in Aylmer and the farm of Duane and Clarke Paton, Mt. Elgin.
Noon lunch included. All attendees are asked to bring a folding lawn chair for the noon lunch.
Cost: $25 for members; $55 for non-members (includes one year membership in your local county Soil and Crop Improvement Association).
IMPORTANT: Please observe the following requests from IGPC:
* No smoking anywhere on the IGPC property
* Guests are asked to wear long pants and boots or steel-toed shoes (no heels); preference for 100 per cent cotton clothing.
Payments may be made by cheque (Payable to the Peel Soil and Crop Improvement Association) or cash on the day of departure.
Seating on the bus is limited to 54.
Pre-registration required. Three ways to register:
1. Online: www.oscia.cloverpad.org
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Phone Abbie Brander at 905-838-3417
Bus generously sponsored by:
* Alliance Agri-Turf Inc.
* Salford Farm Machinery Ltd.
* Ed Stewart's Equipment Ltd.
© 2023 Created by Darren Marsland. Powered by