Join Farm & Food Care Canada, farmers, commodity staff and senior leaders from Maple Leaf, McCain Foods, Elanco, CropLife Canada and more May 31 to June 1 for the Canadian Centre for Food Integrity Public Trust Summit in Ottawa.
The summit will offer a unique opportunity for food system leaders to gather and delve into current issues related to public trust in food and farming - both globally and here at home in Canada. Hear lessons learned from experts around the globe, join industry leaders from coast to coast, and be a part of this exciting launch as we continue to build public trust in Canadian food.
The Summit will include:
- What do millennials, moms, and foodies think about food and farming? NEW extensive Canadian research on public trust in food and farming;
- Featured speakers from the United Kingdom, the European Union and the United States highlighting lessons learned from their parts of the world related to public trust, social license and sustainability;
- How to more effectively reach consumers with the right messages and messengers, with practical insights from various leading experts, companies and organizations;
- Share your thoughts and ideas. Help direct the work that's needed in this important arena.
See the full agenda
( 498.7 KB )
- Dr. David Hughes, "Dr. Food", United Kingdom
- Charlie Arnot, CEO Center for Food Integrity (US)
- Jose Villalon, Global Corporate Sustainability Director, Nutreco, The Netherlands
- Feature keynote: Marketing, Messages & Storytelling with Terry O'Reilly, CBC "Under the Influence"
Registration ~ $285