Alison Fryer of The Cookbook Store returns to moderate the always lively, discussion at the Women in Food Breakfast. This year, we focus on Women in Agriculture.
Our passionate panelists have varying roles and experiences on the farm but lots of stories to share:
- Miriam Streiman, owner-operator of Mad Maple Country Inn
- Ruth Khalsen, founder of Monforte Dairy
- Susan McDonough, shepherd from Smokey Creek Farm
- Ingrid De Martines, heritage breeder from Perth Pork Products Ltd
- Pam Rogers, organic vegetable grower from Kawthoolei Farm Organics
- Gillian Flies, organic vegetable grower, The New Farm
Join us for a fun and delicious event!
- Admission: $25 adult, $20 culinary student, $15 under 13 + handling fee & HST
Panel question? Tweet @SavourStratford #WIFquestion or info@savour stratford.com subject "WIF Question". If we select your question. Breakfast is on us!