Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

Crop Talk (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glyphosate price reduction?

The last 2 years have been a wild ride in the glyphosate business, making it tough for farmers to "manage through" when it comes to pricing…

Started by Wayne Black

3 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by David

Spraying red clover

Peter Gredig's got his sprayer out - in this edition of From the Field. Click to watch - http://www.eHarvest.com/default.aspx?vid=vid_1121

Started by Andrew Campbell

0 Oct 6, 2009

Are you growing as much winter wheat this year?

Just wondering what everyone is planning this fall....with possibility of a later harvest and the price of wheat...are you planning to plan…

Started by Roadrunner

0 Oct 3, 2009

FROST - Sept. 19th

Yes - frost has been sighted around this area at varying levels. One car had ice on it (couldn't wipe it off with your finger). This pictur…

Started by Wayne Black

3 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Wayne Black

this years bean harvest

how are peoples soybeans looking any funguses or bug problems?

Started by i man

7 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by OntAG Admin

Do you want Biotech wheat? What does everyone else think?

Do you want biotech wheat? Two weeks ago I wrote about my hopes for the next phase of biotech traits for agriculture. Since then, grower a…

Started by Peter Gredig

3 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Wayne Black

How Did Your Precision Ag Technology Work This Year? Any Issues?

I wanted to see how everyone did with their new systems. What do you think? Any problems or questions? If you have any topics that you w…

Started by Jordan Wallace

0 Aug 22, 2009

U of G.: Wanted A Field Site to Monitor Canada Fleabane.

I am looking for a field site to monitor Canada fleabane (Erigeron canadensis) a.k.a. Horseweed or Mare's tail (but not horsetail). Spec…

Started by OntAG Admin

0 Aug 22, 2009

Mid-Season Corn/Soy Review: How Are Your Crops Looking?

Mid-Season Review For corn and soybean growers, the calendar says we are well past the mid-season mark, but in many parts of corn/soy coun…

Started by Peter Gredig

0 Aug 19, 2009

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

© 2018   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service