Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

General Agriculture Discussions (398)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GPS area measurement and guidance. Precision farming in Canada.

Hello everybody! I am representative of a company which last 7 years was oriented on GPS solutions for agriculture. We made gps area measur…

Started by manx

1 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by OntAG Admin

Pork Producers Wanted for a chat!

Hi everyone  My name is Katie and I'm a student at the University of Guelph. Here's the kicker - I am not in agriculture and I don't come…

Started by Katie MacDonald

0 Jun 30, 2015

WANTED: pictures of barns missing boards for a story on thieves

I need pictures of old barns missing boards  and stories about cedar fence rail thieves and barn board thieves - do they ever get caught?…

Started by Robert Campbell

0 Jun 15, 2015

Where to find pressure treated fence posts?

I am looking for a truckload of pressure treated fence posts for a large pasture project, and am having trouble finding a supplier in south…

Started by me54321

0 Jun 3, 2015

See This New Ag Video: CONTROLLED BURN [2160p HD]

See this new Ag Video: “Controlled Burn” https://youtu.be/Y-VLwBjJtHI

Started by Robert Frye

0 May 31, 2015

See this great video: 2015 Corn Planting In Iowa (2160p HD)

See this great video: 2015 Corn Planting In Iowa (2160p HD) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKmVH3FNN5k

Started by Robert Frye

0 May 31, 2015

See this great Ag Video: "SPRAYING HERBICIDE IN IOWA [2160p HD]

See This New Ag Video: “Herbicide Spraying In Iowa” [2160p HD] https://youtu.be/o_MOgTK8s5Q

Started by Robert Frye

0 May 31, 2015

LOOKING FOR HARVEST CREW

We are a Custom Harvesting Crew from Saskatchewan.  Looking for men or women to join our 2015 Harvest crew.  We travel to Kansas and back i…

Started by Lynn Prevost

0 Apr 28, 2015

Hunters, another cash crop

I am a hunter and have been in a successful landowner relationship for ten years. We pay $350/hunter/week for access and use of the hunt ca…

Started by Dave swift

0 Apr 6, 2015

Ontario BeeKeepers' Association Responds To Misleading Media Campaign - Neonics.

From Ontario Bee Association MILTON, ON. A coalition of Ontario Farm organizations, along with pesticide and seed industries, has launched…

Started by OntAG Admin

2 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Colin Lundy

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

CELEBRATE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS WITH CANADIAN DAIRY

Dairy Farmers of Canada (DFC) is launching its #ChooseCanadianDairy and Happy Holi-Dairy campaigns today, inspiring consumers to celebrate the holidays with high-quality products made from 100% Canadian dairy.

Minister Bibeau announces federal support to help pork producers grow their markets and protect against African swine fever

During a video address at Le Porc Show, the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, the Honourable Marie-Claude Bibeau, announced an investment of more than $4.6 million for three projects to grow the pork industry within Canada and in international markets, and to help farms continue to ensure high levels of safety in the face of the threat of African swine fever.

PEI Potato Truck leaves Island for Parliament Hill

A truck load of fresh PEI potatoes – 6,000 bags – departed from Charlottetown yesterday at 6 p.m. on the 1,300-plus kilometre journey to Ottawa where they will join representatives from the Island's potato industry in a grassroots and broad coalition of groups supporting the cause of PEI potato farmers in the face of a two-week major trade issue.

Garden in a Box celebrates end of successful first season

Program connects folks to making food and raises $5000 for Feed Ontario

Ontario Bringing High-Speed Internet to Essex County

As part of the Ontario government’s plan to build Ontario and its commitment to connect every community to broadband internet by the end of 2025, construction is underway on a new infrastructure network in Stoney Point. This $3.7 million project will soon connect more than 945 homes, farms and businesses to reliable high-speed internet services starting in May 2022.

© 2021   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service