Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

Joann's Discussions (258)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"I have not read any of Mr. Blanks' book, so I am gleaning personal opinions solely o…"

Joann replied Apr 29, 2010 to AgVisionTV: Steven Blank discusses the End of Agriculture. What do you think?

4 May 8, 2010
Reply by Bristow

"It just proves once again, that the populace are being herded like a school of fish…"

Joann replied Apr 8, 2010 to Cowgate: Animal Agriculture Not a Major Contributor to Global Warming. Any Comments?

3 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Arik Theijsmeijer

"Truth of the matter is agriculture funding, and distribution of such funds, has been…"

Joann replied Apr 6, 2010 to Projected 41% budget cut at Agriculture Canada...Is this really being discussed? What are they thinking?

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Joann

"While there is a short term concern about various dimensions with $US parity, I ques…"

Joann replied Apr 5, 2010 to C$=US$ Parity - what date/time

6 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Joann

"The remark about the mailbox was tongue-n-cheek on my part but I do agree with your…"

Joann replied Mar 26, 2010 to Do you agree with Bill Murdock MPP: Toronto Mentality hurts rural Ontario?

6 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Joann

"Agriculture is buried in the budget with some very ominous statements... but you are…"

Joann replied Mar 26, 2010 to Do you agree with Bill Murdock MPP: Toronto Mentality hurts rural Ontario?

6 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Joann

"I believe there is merit in Mr. Murdoch's statement and a well rounded unbiased disc…"

Joann replied Mar 25, 2010 to Do you agree with Bill Murdock MPP: Toronto Mentality hurts rural Ontario?

6 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Joann

"Our government is spending large resources to promote healthier food choices to enjo…"

Joann replied Mar 15, 2010 to Safe Quality and Traceability

12 May 19, 2010
Reply by Karen Mahon

"I don't think the domestic producer should be footing the bill for traceability. I…"

Joann replied Mar 12, 2010 to Safe Quality and Traceability

12 May 19, 2010
Reply by Karen Mahon

"That was a very unfortunate commentary interfacing free market enterprise (barley vo…"

Joann replied Mar 4, 2010 to If I were Ag Minister Ritz....I would "DO" the following...Not much mention of Agriculture in the Throne Speech. Comments?

4 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Roadrunner

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

International Plowing Match 2026 Draws Largest Crowd Since Pandemic Return

The 2026 International Plowing Match and Rural Expo welcomed 71,330 visitors to Bruce County, delivering the strongest attendance since the event returned after the pandemic.

Ont. farmer thankful for doctor’s push for breast cancer screening

Sarah Wynn co-owns Wynn Farms in Greater Napanee

New AI Tools for Alberta Farmers

Alberta is funding seven genomics and AI projects that will help farmers improve livestock performance, manage crop diseases, protect pollinators, and strengthen antimicrobial resistance monitoring through practical data-driven tools.

Canola Meal Boosts Dairy Cow Performance

Research shows canola meals can help dairy producers increase milk production, improve protein efficiency, reduce waste, and support profitability when included in balanced rations.

Lallemand Donates $5,000 to Three Canadian Communities

Lallemand Plant Care awarded $5,000 through its 2026 Hometown Roots Contest to support local community projects across Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Alberta.

© 2026   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service