Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

Steve Twynstra's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Rob....and here I have been making up my own worksheets in Excel all these ye…"

Steve Twynstra replied Jan 5, 2010 to Just how big a mortgage can people carry?

7 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Steve Twynstra

"A good old fashioned pandemic with the requisite border closures might change attitu…"

Steve Twynstra replied Dec 10, 2009 to AgVisionTV.com The High Cost of Cheap Food. Do you agree with Dr. Charlebois? Comments

4 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by rein minnema

"Within a week, now that i have booked and prepaid my flights and accomodations to a…"

Steve Twynstra replied Dec 10, 2009 to C$=US$ Parity - what date/time

6 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Joann

"I would have to agree with Joann on this one. ALL of the legislation pretending to e…"

Steve Twynstra replied Dec 10, 2009 to New Ontario Animal Health Act looms

15 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Bristow

"I agree totally Joann. It has also been one of my personal peeves that we continue t…"

Steve Twynstra replied Nov 14, 2009 to New Ontario Animal Health Act looms

15 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Bristow

"AMEN Joann!!! At the risk of sounding like a recent provincial columnist, we DO have…"

Steve Twynstra replied Nov 9, 2009 to Future of Ontario Agr As We Know It

19 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Joann

"Rein, a few years ago i never would have thunk it, buuuutttt, production agr has bec…"

Steve Twynstra replied Nov 9, 2009 to Future of Ontario Agr As We Know It

19 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Joann

"Enough Kevin!!! I was bombarded by my urban, TO based inlaws over holiday dinner thi…"

Steve Twynstra replied Oct 13, 2009 to AgVisionTV.com Show Ideas, Comments and Discussion

13 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Kevin Stewart

"Well said Tom! "

Steve Twynstra replied Oct 8, 2009 to Ethanol Debate: Food versus Fuel versus Livestock Industry. Where do you stand and why?

6 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Steve Twynstra

"Just where in my creed does it say that I MUST subsidize consumer food prices? If fo…"

Steve Twynstra replied Oct 8, 2009 to Ethanol Debate: Food versus Fuel versus Livestock Industry. Where do you stand and why?

6 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Steve Twynstra

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

ONTARIO PAVILION AT CPMA

Be part of the fresh movement, says Dan Tukendorf, program manager, Ontario Fruit and Vegetable Growers’ Association (OFVGA).

Agriculture Canada Rolls Out Buy Canadian Campaign

Agriculture Canada is going to start re-branding itself.

Canadian Produce Marketing Association Urges Federal Government to Ratify New NAFTA

The Canadian Produce Marketing Association is urging the federal government to quickly ratify the new NAFTA.

Beat the blues of seasonal cash crunch

January can be a financially tough on the farm as the post-holiday crunch is a time of high expenses and tight income.

Minister launches Canada's first agricultural youth council

Listening to young people about issues that matter to them is an important commitment of the government.

© 2020   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service