Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

Frank Borszcz's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"The soys in this video were IP's. They were a Hyland Seed variety named Sherwin rate…"

Frank Borszcz replied Nov 2, 2010 to Harvest Watch

4 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Joe Dales

"It turns out that Russian Deputy Minister Shuvalov is retracting or clarifying his s…"

Frank Borszcz replied Aug 6, 2010 to Agostino: Wheat Prices Soar on Russian Drought Which Has Resulted in Grain Export Ban. Click To See The Video.

1 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Frank Borszcz

"Our Gov't seems to be more concerned about sending relief to places like Haiti and A…"

Frank Borszcz replied Apr 6, 2010 to Projected 41% budget cut at Agriculture Canada...Is this really being discussed? What are they thinking?

2 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Joann

"I have a Garmin, its great but sometimes takes you out of your way. I have done a fe…"

Frank Borszcz replied Feb 9, 2010 to I think I need a car gps...any advice?

6 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Jacqui Laporte

"Thanks Dale. Do you do any custom work? If so how do you find the demand for your s…"

Frank Borszcz replied Oct 20, 2009 to Custom Work Rates In Ontario

3 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by newbie

"I just read Wayne Blacks reply and I have to agree with him as well. So I guess Iam…"

Frank Borszcz replied Oct 5, 2009 to Surplus farm houses

26 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Robert Hillman

"YES I think it should be based on how long the particular farmer has farmed the land…"

Frank Borszcz replied Oct 5, 2009 to Surplus farm houses

26 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Robert Hillman

"You can put whatever spin on this conversation you wish. At the end of the day, like…"

Frank Borszcz replied Sep 30, 2009 to Grocery Bill Up - Farmers Share Down

20 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by OntAG Admin

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

Reduced U.S. Pork Harvest Line Speeds Have Implications for Canadian Producers

An Economist with Partners for Production Agriculture says a court ordered rollback of U.S. pork harvesting facility line speeds will reduce the need for U.S. hog slaughtering plants to source Canadian slaughter hogs.

Renewed effort needed on ASF as disease found in the Dominican Republic

The news that pigs in the Dominican Republic tested positive for the animal disease African swine fever (ASF) is raising alarm bells for Canadian pork producers. ASF has been spreading throughout pork-producing countries in Europe and Asia and has reached the western hemisphere for the first time in 40 years.

Strike at the Olymel pork processing plant in Vallée-Jonction : while Olymel accepts a proposal for a settlement from the conciliator, the union slams the door

Olymel management announces that it has today accepted a settlement proposal from the conciliation team assigned to the file by the Quebec Ministry of Labor and Social Solidarity in the context of the conflict between the company and the Union of Olymel Workers in Vallée-Jonction (CSN) at its slaughtering, cutting and boning plant in Vallée-Jonction.

Minister Bibeau and MP Lauzon announce significant investment to boost production at La Fromagerie Montebello

The Canadian dairy sector is a vital pillar of rural communities and a key driver of the economy.

Seven organizations receive federal support to improve food security in Eastern Ontario

An increasing number of Canadians have faced challenges in putting food on their tables due to COVID-19. Even before the pandemic, too many Canadians were struggling to access safe and healthy food.

© 2021   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service