Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

Roadrunner's Discussions (176)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"What make a model of round baler do you want to convert?  "

Roadrunner replied Apr 12, 2013 to round balers

2 Apr 13, 2013
Reply by henry baker

"We have a long way to go to get to 100 Bushels per acre. I am not sure the soybean b…"

Roadrunner replied Mar 20, 2013 to Discussing the 100 Bushel Per Acre Yield Initiative. Is this possible?

1 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Roadrunner

"  Maybe find an older neighbouring farmer and see if you can swap some work for use…"

Roadrunner replied Mar 20, 2013 to Seeking free-cheap working farm truck

1 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Roadrunner

"I don't disagree with you John. But isn't it better to have her at least briefed and…"

Roadrunner replied Feb 24, 2013 to Will Kathleen Wynne be a good minister of agriculture?

9 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Joann

"Thanks Jordan, That make good sense. I appreciate the knowledge. RR"

Roadrunner replied Jan 9, 2013 to Anyone plowing with autosteer/gps?

4 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Roadrunner

"Thanks Paul, Good point. I like reading your articles. RR"

Roadrunner replied Jan 7, 2013 to Anyone plowing with autosteer/gps?

4 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Roadrunner

"We are always looking to increase yields and keep costs down, no different this year…"

Roadrunner replied Jan 7, 2013 to Any New Year's Resolutions?

1 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Roadrunner

"Hi Iain, Seeding technology is a pretty wide topic. Really depends upon the crop and…"

Roadrunner replied Jan 7, 2013 to Seeders

5 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Iain Robson

"Every local planning department handles things differently from my experience - can…"

Roadrunner replied Jan 7, 2013 to Looking to add a secondary residence

1 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Roadrunner

"Great video. That is one major operation and huge fleet of machinery. I would imagin…"

Roadrunner replied Nov 9, 2012 to Check out the video of this huge farm in Alberta. Machinery To Farm 86,000 acres.

2 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Iain Robson

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

Government of Canada invests $945,000 to further protect Prince Edward Island farm workers during COVID-19

The Government of Canada recognizes the critical role of the food supply chain and is committed to improving the safety of these workplaces.

CFO’s Fall Virtual Industry Insight Meeting Provides Opportunity for Sector Collaboration

Chicken Farmers of Ontario (CFO) hosted the second semi-annual Virtual CFO Industry Insight Meeting of 2020. The online meeting was attended by numerous industry representatives, including primary processors, feed manufacturers, veterinarians, transporters, hatcheries, government, academia, and other allied industry partners.

Delivering High-Speed Internet in Essex County

Canada and Ontario are delivering on their commitment to create even more economic and educational opportunities in rural, remote and underserved areas of the province through an improved, modern broadband network in Southwestern Ontario.

AgScape announces appointment of new Executive Director

AgScape released today that Taylor Selig, an experienced leader, has been promoted as Executive Director. Selig will focus on continuing AgScape’s mission of empowering Ontario students by increasing awareness and igniting interest in careers in the agriculture & food industries.

Merlo’s First Electric Telehandler Leading the Green Revolution

Merlo machines are instantly recognizable by their classic green paint, but with their first-ever fully-electric telehandler they now have a truly green machine in their inventory.

© 2020   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service