Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

Wayne Black's Discussions (99)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"From London's Science Museum: " The scientific community has, with some exceptions,…"

Wayne Black replied Apr 8, 2010 to Cowgate: Animal Agriculture Not a Major Contributor to Global Warming. Any Comments?

3 Apr 9, 2010
Reply by Arik Theijsmeijer

"I think it went well. Lots of media and it gave lots of opportunity to educate the m…"

Wayne Black replied Apr 8, 2010 to OASC

8 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by John Schwartzentruber

"Now that we are at 99.8 cents - it seems parity is inevitable. Thanks to the lack of…"

Wayne Black replied Apr 5, 2010 to C$=US$ Parity - what date/time

6 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Joann

"Originally I would say depends on what the purpose is. In my situation I need a desk…"

Wayne Black replied Mar 3, 2010 to Would you buy a laptop or a desktop?

5 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Joe Dales

"I think the OASC will be able to accomplish a couple things: - show that the farmers…"

Wayne Black replied Feb 23, 2010 to OASC

8 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by John Schwartzentruber

"Yes I want to farm. Do I want my children to farm? I want the best for my children a…"

Wayne Black replied Feb 15, 2010 to Do you want your kids to farm?

14 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Robert Hillman

"Resolutions passed at commodity boards are not necessarily brought to OFA board sinc…"

Wayne Black replied Jan 22, 2010 to OFA is looking for your feedback on "What is your Number One Issue?" Let them know here....

23 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Joann

"Joann, Please forgive me for being ignorant to the matter but I ask again in a diff…"

Wayne Black replied Jan 22, 2010 to OFA is looking for your feedback on "What is your Number One Issue?" Let them know here....

23 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Joann

"Yeah she does. She has a great network of farmers that she routinely talks with bein…"

Wayne Black replied Jan 19, 2010 to Carol Mitchell - Appointed Ontario Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.

6 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by bert

"Where is the resolution for the audit of OFPMC? Was it voted on? I am not aware of t…"

Wayne Black replied Jan 15, 2010 to OFA is looking for your feedback on "What is your Number One Issue?" Let them know here....

23 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Joann

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

AALP Class 18 extended four to six months due to COVID

The Advanced Agricultural Leadership Program (AALP) curriculum is renowned for its interactive participant seminars, study tours and exposure to world-wide networks.

Supporting food security in Québec City region

The Honourable Marie-Claude Bibeau, Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, announced funding of $27,900 shared between ten organizations in the Québec City area. This funding was made available under the Food Policy for Canada`s Local Food Infrastructure Fund emergency funding, and distributed via partners at the Breakfast Club of Canada.

Emergency Response: The Governments of Canada and Quebec Join Forces to Help Quebec Fish Farmers

The Minister of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, André Lamontagne, the Minister of Forests, Wildlife and Parks, Pierre Dufour, as well as the federal Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food, the Honourable Marie-Claude Bibeau, are announcing that the Government of Canada and the Government of Quebec will join forces to financially support Quebec fish farmers in the exceptional context created by COVID-19.

Canada and Ontario Supporting Farmers through Enhanced Insurance Protection

Governments increase support for eligible farmers experiencing labour challenges during COVID-19

Deere makes MY21 updates to popular 7R, 8R Tractors

Changes include more horsepower offerings, enhanced ride quality and steering upgrades that add new levels of productivity, comfort and capability.

© 2020   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service