Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

Tom Murray's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"I went, was disapointed in turn out maybe 125 to 150 people,likely only 100 farmers"

Tom Murray replied Apr 23, 2011 to Farmers Matters Political Meeting

4 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Steve Twynstra

"I think it was a good decision. I still worry about the costs of universal services.…"

Tom Murray replied May 18, 2010 to Minister of Agriculture Provides Information on Ontario Hog Marketing. What Do Pork Producers Think of the Ruling?

2 May 19, 2010
Reply by Harry Stam

"The real point is one of our leadership has to step up and tell us what needs to be…"

Tom Murray replied Mar 22, 2010 to TIME TO RALLY

20 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Tom Murray

"Do you think that there might be to many orginizations. I belong to several and the…"

Tom Murray replied Mar 20, 2010 to TIME TO RALLY

20 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Tom Murray

"It is not wether we need to push them but how we push them. I do not think they are…"

Tom Murray replied Mar 19, 2010 to TIME TO RALLY

20 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Tom Murray

"I think a rally invoving all provinces at their own legislative buildings and one in…"

Tom Murray replied Mar 6, 2010 to TIME TO RALLY

20 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Tom Murray

""

Tom Murray replied Mar 6, 2010 to TIME TO RALLY

20 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Tom Murray

"Count me in for your group. I sell pork/beef and chicken to local people and have wo…"

Tom Murray replied Feb 10, 2010 to Regulatory Burdens on Slaughter Facilities.

16 May 26, 2010
Reply by Joe Dales

"She can not possibly be any worse than Leona. Hopefully coming from Huron-Bruce she…"

Tom Murray replied Jan 19, 2010 to Carol Mitchell - Appointed Ontario Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.

6 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by bert

"Just another case of governments not knowing anything about agriculture and doing wh…"

Tom Murray replied Nov 30, 2009 to Harper Conservatives cut $1 billion from agriculture

5 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Joann

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

Strong family foundation crucial for farm success

Family dynamics can play a huge role in what occurs in the family farm business.

Dorian damage worse than first thought in Nova Scotia's famed Annapolis Valley

Closer inspections of the ripening apple crop in Nova Scotia's fertile Annapolis Valley have revealed the damage caused by post-tropical storm Dorian was worse than first thought.

Ontario Field Crop Report – Week of September 9, 2019

Farm show season is upon us! As we admire the many types and sizes of farm equipment, most of us would rather ignore the elephant in the room; a lot of new farm machinery is simply too heavy to drive across the field without risking deep, potentially permanent, subsoil compaction.

Drought Monitor: Better in Prairies; Drier in Central Canada

Things continued to improve in Western Canada during August, but conditions in central Canada turned notably drier during the month, according to the latest update of the Canadian drought monitor.

CannTrust Provides Default Status Report

The MCTO does not affect the ability of investors who are not insiders to trade in the securities of the Company.

© 2019   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service