Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

We are planning to launch this new website at the Outdoor Farm Show next week and wondered if there are any ideas or feedback on how we can make it better for the Ontario Agriculture community.

Thanks,

Joe Dales and Andrew Campbell and the Farms.com team.

Views: 153

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just wanted to say that as a freelance farm writer/broadcaster, I have been looking for an easy and effective means to network. I tried Facebook, but that didn't work for me. However, this site seems to fit the bill perfectly. It is also very professional and informative.

Good luck with the launch at the Outdoor Farm Show

Thanks
Blair Andrews
I was a big user and supporter of the ontag list server and the ontag the bullpen this is way better with being able to just read and organize the discussions and the private email capability. well done and long may it continue

Blair Andrews said:
I just wanted to say that as a freelance farm writer/broadcaster, I have been looking for an easy and effective means to network. I tried Facebook, but that didn't work for me. However, this site seems to fit the bill perfectly. It is also very professional and informative.

Good luck with the launch at the Outdoor Farm Show

Thanks
Blair Andrews

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

October Weather Forecast Turns Uncertain as Frost, Storms, and Winter Outlook Shift Across North America

Frost advisories, shifting storm systems, and changing long-range outlooks are creating new uncertainty for farmers as harvest season progresses.

RAM Rodeo Championship Finals Coming to Ancaster After Ontario-Wide Tour

The RAM Rodeo Tour season-ending event in Ancaster will bring together the top competitors from across Ontario for three days of rodeo action featuring bull riding, barrel racing, bronc riding, and other fan-favourite events.

Grain Markets Slide on Corn Stocks and China Trade Concerns

Weekly grain markets fell due to high U.S. corn stocks and excluded soybean tariffs, despite supportive wheat figures and Midwest harvest weather concerns.

Soybean Harvest Tips to Improve Farm Returns

Missouri soybean growers can protect yields by adjusting combine header settings, cutting height, and operating speed to minimize harvest losses.

Solar Farms Help Protect Pollinators and Ecosystems

Establishing pollinator habitats on solar farms supports bee populations and nearby crop pollination while lowering long-term mowing costs and improving site stormwater management.

© 2026   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service