Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

We are planning to launch this new website at the Outdoor Farm Show next week and wondered if there are any ideas or feedback on how we can make it better for the Ontario Agriculture community.

Thanks,

Joe Dales and Andrew Campbell and the Farms.com team.

Views: 151

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just wanted to say that as a freelance farm writer/broadcaster, I have been looking for an easy and effective means to network. I tried Facebook, but that didn't work for me. However, this site seems to fit the bill perfectly. It is also very professional and informative.

Good luck with the launch at the Outdoor Farm Show

Thanks
Blair Andrews
I was a big user and supporter of the ontag list server and the ontag the bullpen this is way better with being able to just read and organize the discussions and the private email capability. well done and long may it continue

Blair Andrews said:
I just wanted to say that as a freelance farm writer/broadcaster, I have been looking for an easy and effective means to network. I tried Facebook, but that didn't work for me. However, this site seems to fit the bill perfectly. It is also very professional and informative.

Good luck with the launch at the Outdoor Farm Show

Thanks
Blair Andrews

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

International Plowing Match 2026 Draws Largest Crowd Since Pandemic Return

The 2026 International Plowing Match and Rural Expo welcomed 71,330 visitors to Bruce County, delivering the strongest attendance since the event returned after the pandemic.

Ont. farmer thankful for doctor’s push for breast cancer screening

Sarah Wynn co-owns Wynn Farms in Greater Napanee

New AI Tools for Alberta Farmers

Alberta is funding seven genomics and AI projects that will help farmers improve livestock performance, manage crop diseases, protect pollinators, and strengthen antimicrobial resistance monitoring through practical data-driven tools.

Canola Meal Boosts Dairy Cow Performance

Research shows canola meals can help dairy producers increase milk production, improve protein efficiency, reduce waste, and support profitability when included in balanced rations.

Lallemand Donates $5,000 to Three Canadian Communities

Lallemand Plant Care awarded $5,000 through its 2026 Hometown Roots Contest to support local community projects across Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Alberta.

© 2026   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service