Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

I need a new truck, currently driving a Ford. Are there any good deals out there?

What brand of truck are you driving and are you happy with it?

Roadrunner

Beep Beep

Views: 217

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i have been riding around in a 2008 gmc 2500 duramax since april and i just love the truck havent had any problems with it and we have ran gmc's for 15 years seem to be reliable always had good luck hard working truck
Had Ford all my life, but current truck is a GMC Sierra 4x4. Truck drives and rides like a car, but I've had no end of tranny trouble. It's better on gas than any Ford I've had, but I'm headed back to Ford for next truck. Didn't have a good experience with GM warranty while trying to get tranmission fixed (multiple times).
Thanks guys....I will likely go with a Ford again....my brother just bought a new Honda truck....I like the look but want to stay domestic.

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

Canada’s Investment Boom Must Reach Beyond Big Cities, Says Rural Prosperity Group

Nearly $500 billion in investment commitments were announced through Canada’s inaugural Investment Summit, but advocates say rural and northern communities must be positioned to benefit.

Harvest Window Emerges Despite Heavy Rain Threat Across Key Crop Regions

Heavy rains tied to the remnants of Hurricane Polo are expected to slow harvest progress across portions of the U.S. Corn Belt this week, while farmers in the Canadian Prairies could see a transition toward cooler and drier conditions.

Seaway Labour Agreements Support Stable Grain Shipping

Unionized St. Lawrence Seaway employees have ratified new four-year labour agreements; the settlement offers greater predictability for farmers, grain handlers, and exporters.

CWRC appoints new president, transitions host duties to Sask Wheat

The Canadian Wheat Research Coalition (CWRC) has appointed a new president, following the transition of hosting duties from Manitoba Crop Alliance (MCA) to the Saskatchewan Wheat Development Commission (Sask Wheat). Sask Wheat executive director Blair Goldade is the new CWRC president. The president, who is appointed from the host organization and approved by the CWRC board of directors, is the key contact for external stakeholders. The CWRC’s operational hosting duties rotate every three years between the three Prairie producer organizations who represent wheat farmers in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba: Sask Wheat, Alberta Grains and MCA. “Sask Wheat was the inaugural host when the CWRC was formed in 2017, so this represents a full-circle moment for the organization. Looking back nearly a decade later, I’m extremely proud of what the CWRC has accomplished on behalf of western Canadian farmers,” Goldade says. “I would like to extend my sincere thanks to MCA and outgoing CWRC

U.S. and China Trade Deals Could Boost Farm Exports and Ease Trade Tensions

The United States and China have announced new trade agreements that include agricultural products among the key sectors receiving improved market access.

© 2026   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service