Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

I have retired resently and am looking at returning to hunting as a passtime.

The animals that I am interested in hunting are coyote, groundhog, raccoons

and possibley deer and bear.  I am fully licenced and very restectful of others property.

I am a member of the OFAH and as so I am insured for liability.  If anyone could help me to find hunting areas it would be greatly appreciated.  Upon meeting with land owner copies of documentation and a permision paper from the OFAH releaseing landowner will be supplied.

Please contact me at mikeollett@sympatico.ca

 

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request.

 

Mike Ollett

Views: 215

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where do you live?

Farms.com Team.

I live in London Ontario and am willing to travel to hunt.

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

Canada’s Investment Boom Must Reach Beyond Big Cities, Says Rural Prosperity Group

Nearly $500 billion in investment commitments were announced through Canada’s inaugural Investment Summit, but advocates say rural and northern communities must be positioned to benefit.

Harvest Window Emerges Despite Heavy Rain Threat Across Key Crop Regions

Heavy rains tied to the remnants of Hurricane Polo are expected to slow harvest progress across portions of the U.S. Corn Belt this week, while farmers in the Canadian Prairies could see a transition toward cooler and drier conditions.

Seaway Labour Agreements Support Stable Grain Shipping

Unionized St. Lawrence Seaway employees have ratified new four-year labour agreements; the settlement offers greater predictability for farmers, grain handlers, and exporters.

CWRC appoints new president, transitions host duties to Sask Wheat

The Canadian Wheat Research Coalition (CWRC) has appointed a new president, following the transition of hosting duties from Manitoba Crop Alliance (MCA) to the Saskatchewan Wheat Development Commission (Sask Wheat). Sask Wheat executive director Blair Goldade is the new CWRC president. The president, who is appointed from the host organization and approved by the CWRC board of directors, is the key contact for external stakeholders. The CWRC’s operational hosting duties rotate every three years between the three Prairie producer organizations who represent wheat farmers in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba: Sask Wheat, Alberta Grains and MCA. “Sask Wheat was the inaugural host when the CWRC was formed in 2017, so this represents a full-circle moment for the organization. Looking back nearly a decade later, I’m extremely proud of what the CWRC has accomplished on behalf of western Canadian farmers,” Goldade says. “I would like to extend my sincere thanks to MCA and outgoing CWRC

U.S. and China Trade Deals Could Boost Farm Exports and Ease Trade Tensions

The United States and China have announced new trade agreements that include agricultural products among the key sectors receiving improved market access.

© 2026   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service