Time: March 26, 2020 all day
Location: The Grand Banquet & Event Centre
Street: 340 Woodlawn Rd W #26,
City/Town: ON N1H 7K6, Canada
Website or Map: https://ontariofarmlandtrust.…
Phone: (519) 824-4120 x 52654
Event Type: forum
Organized By: Ontario farmland trust
Latest Activity: Nov 15, 2019
SAVE THE DATE! Join on Thursday, March 26th at The Grand Banquet & Event Centre in Guelph for a day of sharing, networking, and exploring policy and land-use planning innovation for the changing landscapes of farmland protection in Ontario.
The day will be full of presentations and panel discussions on:
– Navigating the Shifting Landscapes of Farming and Farmland Protection
– Planning for Sustainable Local Food Systems
– Stories from the Field
– Building a Successful Province-Wide Agricultural System
* Download the flyer here.
* Full program details will be available December 2019.
* Tickets will be available January 2020.
Who Should Attend?
– Land use planners
– Land Conservation Enthusiasts
– Provincial Policy Makers
– Municipal Councillors
Cost (includes breakfast and lunch):
– $125 early-bird rate by March 5th
– $140 after March 5th
– $100 for OFA, CFFO, NFU members
(w/ valid OFA, CFFO, or NFU card)
– $60 for students (w/ valid student ID)