Use your credit card to sponsor a participant by clicking here.
The 5k run has been replaced with a traffic friendlier 3.5 km run / walk
Both the 3.5k & 10k runners and walkers depart from the back of the Rotary Complex site through the ball diamonds at the old Fairgrounds.
The 10Km route runs through the trails of the Old Grove. This route is an interesting and challenging course with a combination of road and trails.
Stratford Rotary Complex
353 McCarthy Road, Stratford
Weaner Run ................................ 5:45 pm
Warm up with Body Moves.............. 6:15 pm
10k run 3.5k run/walk.................... 6:30 pm
Awards Presentation ..................... 8:15 pm
The Weaner Run is a 500 meter run for ages 6 and under.
Register for this free event at the Hog Jog booth on race
day between 2:00 and 5:15 pm.
- Start/Finish at the Pork Congress Site
- Run through old Fairgrounds into Britannia Street
- Turn Right, then Right again onto Briarhill
- Continue on Briarhill to the turn around point
- ** At Britannia 10 k runners cross in to school grounds. 3.5 km runners return to the Start / Finish line
- Follow markings to Avondale Ave
- Follow Avondale Ave across Huron Street
- Enter the Cemetery and turn left out John street turn right on sidewalk
- After the bridge Turn right into the T.J.Dolan Old Grove
- Follow marked trails through the Old Grove
- After treatment plant turn left to the Hill Loop
- Turn left on marked trails
- Return on trails to the Start/Finish area
Water stations will be located along course.
Join us post race for awards ceremony. Awards to top pledge raisers. Awards to 1st place male and female runners in age categories.