What is Breakfast on the Farm?
- Family friendly event that gives visitors a glimpse of what farming is all about.
- Tour a farm, see farm animals and farm equipment, talk with farmers and enjoy a breakfast featuring Ontario foods.
- Event runs from 9:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.; breakfast will be served from 9:00a.m. to 11:00a.m.
- Event is free to attend but tickets are required. You can reserve your FREE ticket by clicking here. No additional tickets will be available at the event.
- Event will run rain or shine. Wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothing and shoes.
- No pets are permitted. Service animals are exempted.
We're looking for volunteers to help us make this event a success. To see what's involved, descriptions of volunteer opportunities and to sign up please click here.
NOTE: Volunteers do not need to register for a separate breakfast ticket. Volunteers are included in the count for breakfast.
Interested in partnering or sponsoring the event? Click here to see the sponsorship opportunities available.