Time: March 6, 2023 at 7am to March 7, 2023 at 5pm
Location: Delta Ottawa City Centre
Street: 101 Lyon St. N.
City/Town: Ottawa, ON
Website or Map: https://www.cfa-fca.ca/events…
Event Type: annual, general, meeting
Organized By: Canadian Federation Of Agriculture
Latest Activity: Feb 28
The Canadian Federation of Agriculture (CFA) has announced agenda highlights for its Annual General Meeting, set for March 6-7, 2023.
This is an election year at CFA, with current President Mary Robinson indicating she is not seeking re-election. As such, the AGM will announce the new CFA President, Vice-President and 2nd Vice-President positions.
The AGM will also feature key political and industry speakers, and a variety of interesting panels which can be seen below:
Agenda and Speaker Highlights
SUNDAY MARCH 5TH
3:00pm – 5:00pm Registration Open (International Ballroom Foyer)
Monday, March 6th:
· CFA Acclimations for President, Vice-President and 2nd Vice-President
· Pierre Poilievre, Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada
· Marie-Claude Bibeau, Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food
· Jagmeet Singh, Leader of the New Democratic Party
· Yves-François Blanchet, Leader of the Bloc Quebecois
· Elizabeth May, Leader of the Green Party of Canada
Tuesday, March 7th:
· Live with Real Agriculture Radio Panel: Innovation & Resilience in Agriculture
· Examining the Current Agriculture Landscape - Challenges and Opportunities Throughout the Food Supply Chain
· CFA Resolution Voting Process
· President's Closing Remarks
© 2023 Created by Darren Marsland. Powered by
RSVP for CFA Annual General Meeting to add comments!
Join Ontario Agriculture