Time: January 10, 2019 from 10am to 2pm
Location: West Niagara Agricultural Centre & Fairgrounds - Community Hall
Street: 7402 Mud Street W
City/Town: Grassie, ON L0R 1M0
Website or Map: https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/h…
Event Type: seminar
Organized By: Farm Credit Canada
Latest Activity: Dec 18, 2018
Lance Stockbrugger will help you discover the strategies behind farm transferplans that make farm transfer easier and save tax at the same time. You'll learn the fundamentals of transition planning, and how starting the process today can give you important flexibility down the road.
• Discover common fears that get in the way of transition planning
• Learn how business structure can help transition farm assets while minimizing overall taxes
• Get strategies to control and creditor-protect your assets even while the next generation uses them
• Examine salary strategies that maximize after-tax cash flow
• Learn how to use your capital gains exemption to reduce anxiety
• Identify tax traps and learn how you can avoid them
Lunch is included.