Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

Avia Eek's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"As a producer of carrots and onions in the Holland Marsh, I couldn't agree more. Agr…"

Avia Eek replied Oct 9, 2009 to Future of Ontario Agr As We Know It

19 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Joann

"That seems to be true. Right now most of us in the Marsh are taking out pathways in…"

Avia Eek replied Oct 1, 2009 to Low crop prices in the Fall

4 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Avia Eek

"I'm learning all about people dropping the ball. Our Minister of Energy, Smitherman,…"

Avia Eek replied Sep 24, 2009 to Dufferin Cty - Honeywood land

2 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Wayne Black

"We do get a smaller piece of the food dollar, and yet OUR costs increase dramaticall…"

Avia Eek replied Sep 21, 2009 to Grocery Bill Up - Farmers Share Down

20 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by OntAG Admin

"Hi Joe. I think it's a great start regarding letting people know the realities of fa…"

Avia Eek replied Sep 19, 2009 to Holland Marsh Freshness

5 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Roadrunner

"Hi Wayne. Well, it's not all me, but thank you. My husband and I are members, and I…"

Avia Eek replied Sep 17, 2009 to Holland Marsh Freshness

5 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Roadrunner

"Oh, so true! Having worked in a "cushy" office for 11 years, I wouldn't give up the…"

Avia Eek replied Sep 9, 2009 to Low crop prices in the Fall

4 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Avia Eek

"I understand what you are saying, but that's not the problem we're having. I guess i…"

Avia Eek replied Sep 3, 2009 to Preserving rich, agricultural land in the greenbelt

12 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Tony Gaetano

"That's true. When you think about it, if the government wants to use the "greenbelt"…"

Avia Eek replied Sep 3, 2009 to Preserving rich, agricultural land in the greenbelt

12 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Tony Gaetano

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

Deere makes MY21 updates to popular 7R, 8R Tractors

Changes include more horsepower offerings, enhanced ride quality and steering upgrades that add new levels of productivity, comfort and capability.

Canadian farmers stepped up for their country. Now it’s time to support them.

During a recent trip to the grocery store I found myself reflecting back to the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic when worried shoppers were frantically stockpiling items.

Silk® to help restore farmland across Canada through New Acre™ Project

Silk®, a pioneering Canadian brand in the plant-based product category, is proud to announce its support for the management and restoration of 90 acres of farmland in seven communities across Canada over the next seven years, by partnering with the New Acre™ Project, ALUS Canada’s corporate sponsorship program.

Agriculture’s Premier HR Event Goes Virtual for 2020

“For the safety and concern of our participants during COVID-19, AgCareers.com decided it was best to hold this year’s annual HR Roundtable virtually,” said Erika Osmundson, AgCareers.com Director of Marketing & Communications.

True Armyworm Survey

True armyworm has been reported in a number of regions in the province including but not limited to Grey, Bruce, Simcoe, Haldimand, Niagara, Middlesex, Lambton, Elgin, Oxford, Perth, and Bruce counties.

© 2020   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service