Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

Hunters are not all bad . The past does leave a bad taste in the mouth of farmers

I am a Canadian . Born and raised in Northern Ontario (South River)

  I move to the city some time ago and have a hard time with the way people are Treated down south

  when they meet you here, you are tarred with the same stick used on all Citidoits.

 Two wrongs don't make a right And treat people as you wish to be treated.

 

     I respect all people I meet, and the way they live there lives.

 I work in the Geo-thermal industry . I wish to fined some places to hunt around the area of Guelph                      

I will work and help out with what I can to build a relationship with Farmers and show that we Hunters are all not alike. I hunt one farm in Mountforest its a sheep farm and the Farmer loves Us

We hunt the ground hog and Pigeons that eat his grain inside the barn

 Another is a horse farm in Belwood that is over run with Coyotes and Trukeys that scare the hor

 I will hunt Racoons, Coyotes,Pigeons, Turkeys and Deer

  Give me a chance to show you we are not all the same

    please Email me at m.furlong@cleanenergy.ca

   Thank you for your time

          

 

Views: 169

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At least you are trying to build a relationship with the farmers...alot of people just trespass and do what they want.

Make some friends and do some favours and people will likely allow you to hunt on their property if it is safe.

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

Canada’s Investment Boom Must Reach Beyond Big Cities, Says Rural Prosperity Group

Nearly $500 billion in investment commitments were announced through Canada’s inaugural Investment Summit, but advocates say rural and northern communities must be positioned to benefit.

Harvest Window Emerges Despite Heavy Rain Threat Across Key Crop Regions

Heavy rains tied to the remnants of Hurricane Polo are expected to slow harvest progress across portions of the U.S. Corn Belt this week, while farmers in the Canadian Prairies could see a transition toward cooler and drier conditions.

Seaway Labour Agreements Support Stable Grain Shipping

Unionized St. Lawrence Seaway employees have ratified new four-year labour agreements; the settlement offers greater predictability for farmers, grain handlers, and exporters.

CWRC appoints new president, transitions host duties to Sask Wheat

The Canadian Wheat Research Coalition (CWRC) has appointed a new president, following the transition of hosting duties from Manitoba Crop Alliance (MCA) to the Saskatchewan Wheat Development Commission (Sask Wheat). Sask Wheat executive director Blair Goldade is the new CWRC president. The president, who is appointed from the host organization and approved by the CWRC board of directors, is the key contact for external stakeholders. The CWRC’s operational hosting duties rotate every three years between the three Prairie producer organizations who represent wheat farmers in Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba: Sask Wheat, Alberta Grains and MCA. “Sask Wheat was the inaugural host when the CWRC was formed in 2017, so this represents a full-circle moment for the organization. Looking back nearly a decade later, I’m extremely proud of what the CWRC has accomplished on behalf of western Canadian farmers,” Goldade says. “I would like to extend my sincere thanks to MCA and outgoing CWRC

U.S. and China Trade Deals Could Boost Farm Exports and Ease Trade Tensions

The United States and China have announced new trade agreements that include agricultural products among the key sectors receiving improved market access.

© 2026   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service