Ontario Agriculture

The network for agriculture in Ontario, Canada

AgClassifieds: Buy and Sell Forum (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FENCED PASTURE FOR COWS

15 ACRE PASTURE - FULLY FENCED AVAILABLE FOR RENT SOUTH OF PORT PERRY   905-985-1087

Started by Prospect Equine

2 May 18, 2012
Reply by Prospect Equine

Own property in a rural high traffic density area? Looking to make some extra cash?

Hello, We are a family owned construction company based out of Milton, Ontario with a focus on the pre-engineered/steel/metal buildings mar…

Started by BuildingBuilders

0 Mar 28, 2012

Looking for access to private property

Hi, I'm a hunter looking for a long term access to a private property within 1 to 1.5 hour drive of Ottawa for turkey and deer hunting. I'…

Started by Nicolas

0 Mar 20, 2012

Coyote Control. :)

Good evening all, I am looking for landowner permission to hunt Coyotes about one hour travel around the Guelph area. I am a mature, licenc…

Started by R

1 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Mike Ollerr

Sales Representative wanted

Date Listed 26-Sep-11 Address King's Highway 3, Norfolk, ON N4B 2E3, Canada View map Job Type Fulltime At thi…

Started by Bill cronmiler

1 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Carolyn Lee

Durham Farmers

Want some free assistance to help get rid of some predators and varmints that are taking a toll on your livestock, production and crops? I’…

Started by Dale Albers

0 Sep 21, 2011

AgClassified Ad: Are You Interested In The Solar Business Opportunity? Check Out SunCarrier.

Started by OntAG Admin

3 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Joe Dales

Ontario AgClassifieds: Hay For Sale Large Square Bales. Area: Stirling Rawdon, Ontario.

Large square bales 29" by 4feet by 7 1/2 feet first cut 5.5cents per pound, second cut 6.5cents per pound all undercover mostly roto cut.…

Started by OntAG Admin

0 Mar 19, 2011

Niagara Horticulture Business Opportunity.

We currently have 2 acres of Bosce, Anju, Bartlet and Blush Rose pears and 2 acres of Pirelli, Bosce and Anju pears. We are asking rent $5…

Started by OntAG Admin

0 Jan 8, 2011

Help Wanted: Farm Worker Wanted for Blaney Grain Farms, a progressive farming operation in Halton County.

I have posted this for Larry Blaney....he is looking for a person to join his team....you can apply through AgCareers.com - the link for mo…

Started by Joe Dales

1 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by carl anthony webb

RSS

Agriculture Headlines from Farms.com Canada East News - click on title for full story

General farm organizations receive notice of decision regarding freedom-of-information request

The Ontario Federation of Agriculture (OFA), Christian Farmers Federation of Ontario (CFFO) and the National Farmers Union – Ontario (NFU-O) have been informed of the decision made by the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA) to release the list of names of all Farm Business Registrants in response to the freedom-of-information (FOI) request.

AgEx 2020 : We're going virtual!

The 2020 Agricultural Excellence Conference is going virtual. As the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic is still creating much uncertainty in the world, we have decided to protect our attendees, speakers and sponsors and host our event online.

Supporting sector-wide collaboration through Virtual Industry Insight Meeting

Chicken Farmers of Ontario (CFO) hosted the semi-annual CFO Industry Insight Meeting through a virtual platform - the virtual setting being one of the many ways that CFO continues to work differently during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Bioenterprise Launches Canada's Food & Agri-Tech Engine

Bioenterprise is pleased to announce the launch of Canada’s Food& Agri-Tech Engine. The Engine is a national and global partnership/membership network focused on helping businesses connect, innovate and grow.

DFO’S NEW MILKUP CAMPAIGN: #HOMECOURTDUNKOFF

During social distancing, people are finding creative ways to play basketball—dunking laundry, dishes, mini-hoops—anything to keep the game alive.

© 2020   Created by Darren Marsland.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service